Wednesday, April 26, 2017

Too Much Postcard to Tell, Too Little Time

In this post, I decided to write it down in English (remembering my TOEFL test result always in 453, gosh!)

I've received a lot, really, A LOT of Postcards since I never update anything on this blog. I really can't imagine I can received all this postcards in one year, now I've collected about 4 albums of Postcard. I really wanna to share my postcard collection with you guys, I really wanna to scan them and post the picture on this blog, but we're all already known, I don't have many time :( I've been break for my last project (for my graduation) for almost 2 weeks, and now I feel gulity.

(don't take "guilty" too serious, as I still write and send postcards and letter for my penpal)
I'll scan all my postcards and posts all of them here! (don't wait for it, you'll getting old faster)

Bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment